Pursuant to article 13 regulation (UE) 2016/679
We at www.ecometeoitalia.com believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration files (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files too. These files simply register visitors to the site – it’s usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
Purposes of the treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
– to provide access to restricted areas of the portal and portals/sites connected with and to send communications, including the commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by and/or connected and/or sponsors
– to fulfill purchasing orders for products through our site
– to transfer possibly the above mentioned data to third parties, always with the aim of creating email marketing campaigns and sending communications of a commercial nature
– to perform the obligations established by laws or regulations
– to manage contacts
Methods of treatment
Data will be processed in the following ways:
– single-opt data collection in a specific database
– recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic support
– organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code
All the required data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
– to know, through free access, about the existence of data processing that may concern you
– to be informed about the nature and purposes of the processing
– to obtain, from the owner, without any delay:
a) the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not registered yet, and the communication in an intellegible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days
b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
c) the upgrading, the rectification, or if required, the integration of the existing data
– to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent with the purpose of the collection
We inform you that the data owner for all legal purposes is:
Ecometeo Italia srl
P. IVA 04156910962
Viale Forlanini, 92
20024 – Garbagnate Milanese
Milan – Italy
Tel/Fax: (+39) 902 99 028 791
To exercise the rights provided for in article 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the available channels. All data are protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children: we believe it is important to provide additional protection online for children. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in, monitor and guide their activity online. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information on its database, please contact us immediately (using the mail provided) and we will do everything we can to remove such information as soon as possible.